First Sunday, sunrise 7:06am; sunset 6:32pm | Last Sunday, sunrise 6:42am; sunset 4:47pm
Don’t forget to put your clocks back 1 hour at 1am on the last Sunday of this month.
Collect tree leaves and use to make leaf mould compost.
- Planting Garlic
- Planting Shallots and Onions
- How to Grow Garlic without Failure
- How to Grow Autumn-Sown Broad Beans
- Planting Comfrey ‘Bocking 14’
- How to Plant Daffodils
- Traditional Apple Harvest Day
- Reviewing Wilko Sowing & Cutting Compost
Sean’s Allotment Garden Diary entries for the month
- Skip Day Success and Thinking Ahead to Winter October 2020